You heard that right. Summer is coming to a close, and if you have children, that means carpools to and from school. We will need a reliable ride for trips to buy back-to-school supplies and races to the grocery store for snacks. The last thing we would want is for your car, SUV, or truck to be stuck on your morning or afternoon commute with a breakdown. We're always looking out for you at 515 Motorsport, which is why we've put together this checklist of procedures you should have done to your vehicle before the kiddos are on their way.
- We all know oil changes are essential, which is why you should always be on top of them! Open your hood and use your dipstick to inspect your motor oil.
- We don't want your little ones to be late for class with a dead battery. Make sure you pack a pair of jumper cables in your trunk. And for extra protection, you can come by our shop to have your battery tested.
- Inspect your interior and exterior lights. You want to see the road and others to see you.
- In addition to checking your engine oil, you should inspect your other essential fluid levels too! Besides having adequate levels, they should be clear and free of contaminants.
- Check your tires for uneven tread wear and ensure they are at the Pro Tip - pack a tire gauge with you at all times.
- Replace your windshield wipers at the start of the season. You may never know when a rainstorm can sneak up on you in Liberty, MO.
- Take a look at your HVAC system and defroster.
- Please have your filters inspected (and replaced if necessary) to ensure you and your passengers are breathing in clean air. The last thing you'd want is to breathe in allergens that can get you sick.
It's 2021, so let's start the school year on the right foot. We invite you to bring your vehicle to our shop for a full inspection. Please give us a call at (816) 656-2733 or visit today!